Friday, August 12, 2011

Blogspot #1

I am Jason Murakami and I am a sophomore that is 16 years old.  I have attended Kamehameha all of my life.  I enjoy going to the beach and that is the reason that I choose the picture of a wave at Sandys.  Over the summer I spent most of my time going to the beach, either Sandys or Makapuu.  I also play baseball during the summer and spring.  So far at Kamehameha I have taken biology, Chemistry and currently enrolled in Physics.  I also hope to obtain my high school diploma because it is a required to take three courses of science to graduate.  While in biology I was taught by Ms. Tully and Mr. Kim in Chemistry.  I am currently in algebra 2.  With the completion of this course I plan I obtain a greater understanding of Physics and why we need to learn the subject.

1 comment:

  1. NICE. i enjoy going to the beach and playing baseball too.

    ReplyDelete